TERM: Full time, 1-year commitment, Renewable
LOCATION: BHC Building, 3rd floor, KG Ave 7, Kacyiru, Kigali-Rwanda
REPORTS TO: Finance and Administrative Assistant
ABOUT INKOMOKO Inkomoko Entrepreneur Development is a full-service business development firm focused on growing small to medium enterprises. Our services help our clients develop and improve their capacity. Founded in 2012, Inkomoko identifies Rwandan entrepreneurs and provides them with business education, mentorship, and strategy consulting, so that they can grow their businesses and create jobs for others.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Inkomoko seeks an experienced and talented Driver, to work directly with our growing start-up team with core responsibilities as follows:
- Run errands as required
- Conducting basic maintenance checks
- Maintaining vehicle hygiene
- Checking all relevant equipment
- Regularly keep vehicle maintenance records and fuel consumption
- Keeping logs and collecting daily schedule
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate Line Manager.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking individuals who can bring lasting impact to our work. We are looking for candidates who will navigate fast-paced and resource-constrained environments with enthusiasm, patience, a sense of humor, and imagination.
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- 2+ years of work experience in relevant field
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Has attention to details
- Shows perseverance, personal integrity, and critical thinking skills
- Must have working knowledge of English and Kinyarwanda. French would be an added value
- Minimal education is High School Graduate
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Colleagues who are passionate that entrepreneurs will transform the continent
- Flexible, collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of professionals
- Challenging work, and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Ability to make an impact and contribute to economic growth in Rwanda
In your cover letter please include the following:
- Describe any experience you have working with other organizations as a driver and why you are passionate about the opportunity to support entrepreneurs in Rwanda.
- Your net salary expectations for this position Include your name and “Driver” in the email subject line.
Deadline of application: Position open until filled. First resume review on 8th January, 2018.